Queer* Pregnancy Support Group
A Support Group for Queer/Gay Women*, GNC/GNB & Trans* people who are Newly Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
*If you [and your partner(s), if applicable] identify as a member of any of these communities and are
trying to get pregnant or are newly pregnant, this group is for you!
- Hopes, excitement and expectations of parenting
- Building resilience through peer support
- Coping with uncertainty and managing stress
- Managing boundaries with family, friends, and strangers
- Developing pride as LGBTQ parents!
- Start Date: March 15, 2022
- Tuesdays from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Virtually: Google Meet
- 8-Week commitment
- $50 per session – out of network benefits may apply
Yoheved Retig, MSW-I, MEd
Want to Schedule an Appointment? Get Started Today
Same-week booking is available, with appointment times from 7AM to 9PM.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
Call 212-777-NYCC (6922)
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital
Find NYC Counseling
Fifth Avenue and 26th Street
220 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
NYC Counseling is a counseling firm based in New York City. Our therapists provide individual counseling, couples therapy, family counseling and group counseling. Serving Brooklyn, Chelsea, Downtown, East Village, Flatiron, Financial District, Long Island, Manhattan, Midtown, Murray Hill, Staten Island, TriBeCa, Union Square, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, West Village, Westchester in New York, NY.