Queer Pregnancy Support Group
A Support Group for Queer/Gay Women, GNC/GNB & Trans people who are Newly Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
If you [and your partner(s), if applicable] identify as a member of any of these communities and are trying to get pregnant or are newly pregnant, this group is for you!
- Hopes, excitement and expectations of parenting
- Building resilience through peer support
- Coping with uncertainty and managing stress
- Managing boundaries with family, friends, and strangers
- Developing pride as LGBTQ parents!
- No start date at this time
Yoheved Retig, LMSW, MEd
Yoheved has extensive background supporting the LGBTQ community, and brings her experience as a teacher into her work as a therapist.