Support Group: Grief, Loss and Bereavement for Young Adults
Suffering from the loss of a sibling, close friend, loved one, or parent?
Many grief support groups focus on older adults or young children. This group is especially for young adults ages 21-40.
We’ll Discuss How To:
- Reduce feelings of isolation and anxiety.
- Learn coping and self-care techniques to manage complicated emotions.
- Improve communication with loved ones.
- Recover your sense of hope & empowerment.
- Group not open at this time.
Allyson Galishoff, LMSW