Whatever the circumstances of your relationship, we will work with both you and your partner to help you identify the best way of progressing. Even if your partner is not ready to enter counseling, we can still help you take the first steps in bringing about change.
Ultimately, as you leave behind defeating and destructive patterns, couples therapy can allow you to create the conditions for a stronger, more open, and mutually fulfilling partnership to flourish.
In the past, couples have sought counseling to:
- Improve communication and understanding
- Restore trust after infidelity
- Help resolve intercultural, interracial, and inter-religious difficulties
- Recover a loss of attraction and/or intimacy
- Navigate the challenging decisions around, and process of, separation and divorce
- Help adjust to the shift in dynamics caused by the birth of children
- Begin a new partnership or marriage on a firm footing